- Mind Blowing Entertainment Limited (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") is committed to protecting the privacy rights of its User(s) and recognizes the need for appropriate protection and management of any Personally Identifiable Information (hereinafter referred to as "PII") that is shared by the User(s) on the application Quizjeeto (hereinafter referred to as "Application") and other related services offered (collectively terms as “Service”).
- As used in this Policy, PII shall mean and include any information that alone or in combination with other information relates to a specific, identifiable individual person. By way of illustration and not limitation, PII includes individuals’ names, personal identification numbers such as PAN no. Bank Details, individual’s mobile number, home or office telephone number, email address, home or office address, age proof, occupation, location, etc.
- User(s) who register to use the Application are required to give personal information.
- By accessing the Application or otherwise using the Services, the User consents to collection, storage and use of the personal information provided by him / her (including any changes thereto as provided) for any of the services that the Company offers on the Application.
- The Company may enter into agreements with third parties to store or process information or data of Users. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard the information or data of Users.
- The Company respects the privacy of the Users and is committed to reasonably protect it in all respects. The information about the User which may be collected by the Company is:
- Information supplied by Users
- Information automatically tracked while navigation
- Information collected from any other source (collectively referred to as “Information”)
- Information supplied by Users
- While signing up on the Application and thereafter, using the Application the Application collects, without limitation to, the following information.
- Name (first and last name)
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth
- Location with device used etc.
- PAN No.
- Bank account details
- Information automatically tracked while navigation
The Company may also collect information through the User’s interaction with and use of the Application which does not reveal the user’s specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual. Such information may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions, application usage data, demographic information, geographic or geo-location information, statistical and aggregated information.
- Information collected from any other source.
The Company may receive information about the User from other sources, add it to the User account information and treat it in accordance with this policy. If the User provides information to the platform provider or other partner, whom the Company provide services, the User’s account information and order information may be passed on to the Company. The Company may obtain updated contact information from third parties in order to correct records and fulfill the Services or to communicate with the User.
Use of Personal Information
- Personal information may be used to set up and administer the User’s account, provide necessary technical support, verify identity of User(s) and send important communication.
- Personal information may be used to deliver marketing and event-based communication. Such communication may contain option to opt out of receiving such communication in future. If the User chooses to opt out of receiving such marketing and event-based communication, then the Company shall not contact such User. However, the Company may use existing information of the User(s) to customize the Application accordingly.
- The Company may use personal information for internal & external research and development purposes and to improve and test the features and functions of the Application & marketing for giving the best options to the Users.
- Such important information may include financial data and legal documents etc. The Company’s access to this information is limited to personnel with a critical business reason, such as technical support.
- The Company may also share the personal information collected for the following purposes –
- To facilitate various programs and initiatives launched by the Company or third party service providers and business associates;
- To analyze how the Services are used to measure the effectiveness of advertisements,
- To conduct academic research and surveys;
- To protect the integrity of the Application;
- To conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behavior, user preferences etc;
- To determine any security breaches, computer containment or computer virus;
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud;
- To undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as part of investigation or internal audit;
- To trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene any provision of law including the information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on the Application or by the Company.
- A cookie does not personally identify the User9s) but merely recognizes User’s Web browser.
- A cookie in no way gives the Company access to the User’s computer or any information about them, other than the data they choose to share with the Company. The User(s) can choose to accept or decline cookies.
- User(s) can follow the instructions provided by the User’s device (usually located under “Settings” or “Preferences”) to modify cookie settings. Please note that if device is set to disable cookies, certain Services may not function properly.
- The security of PII is important to the Company. The Company follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the PII submitted by Users, both during transmission and once it is received. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while it is attempted to use commercially acceptable means to protect PII, there is no guarantee of absolute security.
- The User(s) is responsible for all uses of Service by any person using password. Please contact the Company immediately if the Users(s) believe password has been misused. The Users shall be individually responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their username and password and for all activities occurring under their account. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from failure of the User to comply with this Clause.
- MBEL is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information.Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, MBEL shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below). A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of MBEL and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
The Company maintains log files of the traffic that visits the Service. The Company does not link any information gathered in these log files to PII. Log files are used to manage traffic loads and information technology requirements for providing reliable service.
Retention of Information
- Personal information of User(s) will be kept by the Company for as long as they are registered subscribers or User(s) of the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. The Company offers the use of a secure server.
- The Company shall at all times assume that the information provided by the User(s) is correct, genuine and update. The company shall not be held liable for any false / incorrect information / data of these User(s). The User shall indemnify the Company in case of any loss, damage or injury caused to it due to the use or lawful disclosure of false data provided by the User(s).
It is contrary to this policy for User(s) to use application to effect or participate in any of the following activities;
- To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider but channeling such activities through the Services
- To falsify User(s) information provided to the Company or to other User(s) of the service in connection with use of the Service.
Third Party Disclosures
- This does not include trusted third parties such as contractors and vendors who assist the Company in operating the Service, conducting business or servicing the User(s), so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. The PII may be disclosed to employees, consultants and agents of the Company who have legitimate need to know the information for the purpose of fixing or improving the Service and monitoring and improving the security of the network.
- The Company also reserves the right to disclose PII in special circumstances, such as when disclosure is required by law or court order or when disclosure is, in the Company’s sole discretion, necessary to protect legal rights including intellectual property rights.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When the User uses the Application and its Services, the Company makes good faith efforts to provide the User, as and when requested by the User, with access to his / her personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirements for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
The Company asks individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such request and the Company may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others or would be extremely impractical (for instance, request concerning information residing on backup tapes) or for which access is not otherwise required.
In any case, where the Company provided information access and correction, the Company performs this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
Because of the way the Company maintains certain services, after a User deletes his / her information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from the Company’s active servers and may remain in the backup systems.
Violation of the Policy
Mind Blowing Entertainment Limited
305-306 MIDAS CHAMBERS
OPP LAXMI INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,
OFF NEW LINK ROAD,
The Company shall investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of PII in accordance with this Policy.
User(s) are requested to please provide the following information in their complaint;
- Identification of the Information provided
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information;
- Address, telephone number or email address of complainant;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the complaint is accurate and that the information being complained about belongs to the complainant.
- is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Company policies and practices with respective to the information;
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the information.
- Provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.
Third Part Links
When the Company presents information to its advertisers – to help them understand its audience and confirm the value of advertising on the Application – it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within the Application. When the User signs up the Application, the Company contracts the User from time to time about updating his / her content to provide features which we believe may benefit such User.